Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Fallen



NYAHOO!!


24 hours ago... I was at the movie house together with my cousins... We were waiting for the premier of the new transformers movie... When we got there, it was really packed with people mostly around our age... I guess it was really an anticipated movie by many... The show was at 12mn so all were like waiting more than an hour...


As the movie was about to start, some of the viewers were clapping their hands and cheered... I was cheering for it too... I am a Transformers fan since i was in pre-school...


The movie was a good for me... It was a funny and mecha-action packed film with bits of "emo" (Prime's "death" :C) and sexy scenes (u know who I'm talking about here ^^)... It was like a third of the cast were cracking jokes... From the little decepticon to bumblebee, who never ceases to tickle my funny bone... There was also this decepticon desguised as a hot chick... it kinda reminded me of the creatures of the movie "Species" because of the decepticon's form... The fight scenes on the movie was better and a lot more from the first movie... it was like more or less an hour of fights between the opposing sides... From smallest to largest was from toy car sized decpticon getting torched in the eye to Prime's fusing parts with Jetfire... And there was also this 4 decepticon mechs transformed and joined together and formed 1 big decepticon "digger"... The battle scenes that i like were Prime's 3 vs 1 battle and the Bumblebee dessert battle... These two scenes dethroned FFVII:AC's fight scenes...


So that was practically it...


After the movie, my cousin told me that he liked the first film than the new one because it has lot more balance... Well, they had a heck lot CGI than the first so I understood was he was saying... But I was thinking, Transformers by essence should be focusing more on these guys... It didn't really have those award winning storylines but it's more of showing off those beautifully crafted steel beings clash each other... They are always the "save the world" themes by tradition and maybe it should stay like that...


That's my opinion...


Im wondering what's yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment