Dreaming Little Bird - Vocaloid Len Kagamine
Well... Last week I had a shoot with one of my friend and cosplayer, Chi...
After months of waiting for another time to do a shoot
(Thanks to the rainy season), It finally materialized...
Out of her recent cosplay plans, this cos really caught my eye
I guess I can say, I like the details, each of the garment used has it's own pattern.
And all came together to form this wonderful piece of cosplay.
So far, with the partnership we're having, our shoots have undoubtedly improved..
When I look back to our shoots on months past and compare to this one,
I feel happy that there is some improvement on my part...
I feel happy that there is some improvement on my part...
Well, Chi, with the way she was cosplaying back then is already very good...
Apart from mechas and armored cosplays, her is sort of "top of the line" with all the effort of finding the right materials for it...
I also like her etiquette every time we do shoot...
ALWAYS prepared and she has some IDEAS that she want to materialize for that certain character...
It's probably one of the biggest reasons why I don't get tired working with her in cosplay shoots
Well... I gues that is it for now... >_<
Well... I gues that is it for now... >_<
No comments:
Post a Comment