And just like that, the weekend just flew... I barely felt it... It's probably all because of the stuff that I didn't get to do... The stuff I didn't want to do... And the stuff that I am complied to do... GAH!!!!!!
I am not complaining... It's just that, I wish I had more time to do stuff I want and more control over my work schedule... (I know I am asking too much) For now, I just have to bear with it... I just have to be thankful that I'm not some bum eating time for "nothingness"... It's nice to be productive even thought that it isn't what you really like to do... At the very least, I'm helping to make the world a little better place to live in...
That's it for now... I hope I can get I nice dose of rest and my boss doesn't give me a bad start tom... Hope everything is to be well at the end of the day...
No comments:
Post a Comment